MMTA COURSE 3 in Beijing China
MMTA COURSE 3
GEOCOSMIC CORRELATIONS TO TRADING CYCLES
JUNE 8-9, 2019
NODOOR ASTROLOGICAL SCHOOL
This is the course for short-term position traders who want to know the best times to enter and exit a trade lasting 3 days to 6 months
MMA’s (the Merriman Market Analyst, Inc) third course, taught by Raymond Merriman, will take place June 8-9 at the NoDoor School of Astrology in Beijing, China, June 8-9.
Course 3 will review and elaborate on the primary cycle in various financial markets. It will define and demonstrate the phases within the primary cycle, including the half-primary, major, and short-term trading cycles, for both market timing purposes as well as developing skills in trading. It will instruct on how to use these planetary cycles as part of a shorter-term trading strategy, for those who like to hold positions for as short as 3 days or as long as 6 months. Markets that will be used to instruct in these techniques will include Gold, Silver, Chinese and U.S. stock indices.
This course will include instruction on the following subjects:
- The Primary Cycle as the main focus for trading financial markets
- The phases of the primary cycle, including
- Alpha-beta cycles
- Key technical studies that coincide with a trading cycle reversal. Key technical studies that are confirmation signals of a cycle completion
- Certain planets in particular signs have a tendency to correlate with bullish or bearish trends in different financial markets. This may be according to geocentric or heliocentric positions.
- Specific planetary stations that have a higher or lower correlation to primary cycles in various financial markets when they turn retrograde or direct (stationary) in their geocentric movement
- Specific planets in planetary aspects that have a greater or lesser correlation to primary cycles than others in different financial markets
- How to calculate a geocosmic critical reversal date (CRD) for most financial markets within an orb of three trading days
- Overlapping a geocosmic critical reversal date with a time band for a primary, half-primary, or major cycle trough or crest and thereby increasing the likelihood of a reversal and hence the completion of a cycle
- Enhancing the art of identifying a reversal in financial markets by the use of horoscopes for a particular market, and then determining times when transiting planets make major aspects to the “natal” positions of planets in those charts, i.e. the “Buttonwood chart” of the U.S. stock market, and the “first trade date” of the Chinese Shanghai Index.
- Constructing a trading plan that takes into account optimal risk-reward parameters, once the market enters a time band of a cycle culmination and/or reversal, according to cycle and geocosmic studies (what to do when the setup unfolds)
For this course, you will need an ephemeris with an aspectarian that goes back at least 20 years, and/or an astrological software program that can make a “hit list” of geocosmic signatures in chronological order. It will also be useful to have FAR for the Galactic Trader, which can aid greatly in the quick calculation of critical reversal dates through its “MMA Research” function. The lessons for this class will come primarily from “The Ultimate Book on Stock Market Timing Volume 3: Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles,” and to some extent Volume 1 on “Cycles and Patterns in the Indexes” and Volume 5 on “Technical Analysis and Price Objectives.”
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: